Monday, August 23, 2010

Oil prices am I stupid but..?

I just heard the price of oil shot up because of this bailout thing. Im thinking they will raise prices for any reason. I mean I get it when a hurricane is offshore and there would be worries there. And Middle East troubles could cause problems. But how does me not able to pay my mortgage effect oil?Oil prices am I stupid but..?
The oil price can be affected by markets, and markets are influenced by world events. If Iran and its neighbors aren't getting along, people get nervous about what will happen next. Will there be embargos? Armed conflict? That starts the speculation going.





I have a feeling today's jump was just nerves. If this economic bailout gets passed, things will calm down and the price of oil return to ';normal'; levels. Oil prices am I stupid but..?
to help collapse the Greenback.

No comments:

Post a Comment