Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If we continue fighting in Iraq and get lowered oil prices here, isnt it all worth it? Economy runs on oil?

You think it's worth the murder of hundreds of thousands, and the rape and torture of thousands more, and the destruction of an entire country for you to pay less for gas?





How about we take one tenth of the money we're currently spending on mass murder and destruction and find alternatives to oil that don't require our being in bed with murdering theives, and doesn't poisen the air, as well.





Besides, we weren't supposed to steal the oil money; the oil belongs to the Iraqi's, not Georgie's and Dickie's friends.





What a disgusting thing to say.





You may not have even an ounce of humanity in you (obviously not), but most humans do.If we continue fighting in Iraq and get lowered oil prices here, isnt it all worth it? Economy runs on oil?
I know you are not serious. I lost a brother and some friends to this. Now, I swear to what ever you want. I would pay $20.00 a gallon of gas tohave my brother back. Worth it? Tell my mother that.If we continue fighting in Iraq and get lowered oil prices here, isnt it all worth it? Economy runs on oil?
I hope u aren't serious about this question. Let us find a new souce of energy and quit relying on others rescources. Is it worth it to loose american soliders in exchange for lower oil prices, start riding your bike or try walking most of americans need to walk.
Me personally...no. I haven't lost anyone in the war but I don't want do and I'd just have to get a better type of car and not a giant SUV or Truck for no reason and get a better job to pay for the high priced gas. Supply and demand...it wouldn't be this way if so many people felt they NEEDED big vehicles when they didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment