Monday, August 23, 2010

Now that oil is below 53 bucks a barrel and heating oil and gas prices are falling?

As a good liberal Democrat, how am I suppose to blame Bush for the fact that the economy is improving and I have extra money to spend on my family and self, now?


Help me what should I do? I feel awesome, and I know I am supposed to be bitter. I am torn. Help me.


I have been told it is all George Bushes fault, isn't it?Now that oil is below 53 bucks a barrel and heating oil and gas prices are falling?
How wonderful for you! I am glad you are blessed. Now think about all the families who have lost loved ones, many teen-age, in the illegal war with Iraq. Think about the families of the the people who died in the WTC, which more and more solid evidence is showing was an inside demolition job followed by a cover-up. Think about the thousands of displaced people from New Orleans who could have been saved much trouble if not for the idiots in charge of FEMA, (Bush appointees). Still happy? Then go on your merry way, fool. There's plenty of the rest of us to do the worrying for you.Now that oil is below 53 bucks a barrel and heating oil and gas prices are falling?
that was the worst answer i r'cvd.


this lunacy shall not stand. Report Abuse

yes you were informed correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment