Monday, August 23, 2010

Would Oil prices be lower if G.W. Bush were a better kisser?

I don't know about you, but to me me it looks like Bush wasn't really ';that into'; this Saudi Prince.





http://images.google.com/images?q=bush%2鈥?/a>Would Oil prices be lower if G.W. Bush were a better kisser?
he kisses fineWould Oil prices be lower if G.W. Bush were a better kisser?
Just because you are gay, does not mean everyone is. Also, if you had more than a 3rd grade education, you might have learned something of other cultures. Do us a favor, stay in mom's basement, play your X-box games and leave the real world to those of us with the brains and education to deal with it.





P.S.


I'll take an apple pie with that value meal.
';Don't you have people to do this?';





The standard reply to question why you have to do some thing at work that you really don't want to do.





I don't think any president realizes just what crap you have to put up to do your job.
I heard, they had a fallout 2 years ago, that's when the oil price skyrocketed.


Maybe Bush was running out of vaseline - for his face I mean.
Bush should have tried the other side, about three feet lower.
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment