Saturday, August 21, 2010

Am I the only one not having noticed the oil prices rising ??

Each time I go to get more gas/petrol .......I just press the $35 option.........works for me :-)Am I the only one not having noticed the oil prices rising ??
je voudrai juste te dire que tu est une impolieAm I the only one not having noticed the oil prices rising ??
I guess you are rich.
our wallets are hurting....thanx to bush....
Gas prices are outrageous.......who is going to man the workforce if we cannot afford the gas to get to our jobs??
Me and my bike dont really care either. I oil my chain once a week, but that rarely breaks the bank! ;)
yeah, but you are getting less gas each time.
## G.W. Bush does'nt have the power to lower Gas priices . Check out the web sites for lower gas prices-- 24/7 in your city/town %26amp; State. USA./Canda and around the world , below.
Parle vo francais?!? too...
You got it cheap, It take $50 in my neck of the woods.
i live in Texas where there is lots around we are paying $3.00 a gal I've noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment