Friday, July 30, 2010

Where to find free historic crude oil, wheat and other commodities end of month downloadable price data?

I need to find free historical price data (starting around 1950 up to 2008) for common comodities: crude oil, wheat, orange juice etc. I don't care what format they're in as long as they are downladable. They can be end of month or monthly average. I've spent lots of time serching, but all I can find are sites which try to scam me out of my money for data which used to be available on the net for free not so long ago.





It would be great if someone could help.Where to find free historic crude oil, wheat and other commodities end of month downloadable price data?
http://futures.tradingcharts.com/marketq鈥?/a>Where to find free historic crude oil, wheat and other commodities end of month downloadable price data?
for historical pricing on metal and other recyclable commodities you can try the free site http://www.scrapmetalpricesandauctions.c鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment