Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If McCain is in favor of lower oil prices by exploration, etc. why doesn't he say so?

He has. In fact, he and the President did so last week.





Update:





Are You Dry Shaving Me, the money may stay in the US based on what you are saying which would be a good thing; however, whether or not I get a $5 or $10 an hour raise tomorrow morning or not still doesn't justify price gouging. Personally, I would rather see the prices go back down than get a pay raise to compensate for it.





In fact, if prices when back to what they were in 1970--for everything and everyone--would we really be worst off for it?If McCain is in favor of lower oil prices by exploration, etc. why doesn't he say so?
Even if these gas prices don't go down. If we have oil reserves coming from our country the money will stay here and not go overseas. GDP will rise beyond limits. Our economy will rise along with wages for everyone. When TRILLIONS of dollars stay in the US......it's a good thing. No one will complain the gas prices when they're making a lot more money.If McCain is in favor of lower oil prices by exploration, etc. why doesn't he say so?
I bought millions and millions of barrels of oil when they cost $60--$100 a barrel. I expect to make a kill when I sell. But right now it’s only over $140 a barrel. So here is my difficulty :





I have requested my agents spin the media, like: “Oil future looks high, expecting to be in the range of $200 a barrel soon” But it does not work price up fast enough.





I have paid the mainstream media, the Think Tanks, and the major PR talking heads, to spin China and India (supply and demand) responsible for price hike, to deflect American public anger. But that does not go far enough.





Right now, I am extremely nervous and worried. I urgently need a prey to buy those “paper barrels” on my hording. So I can profit. But where can I find my prey ?





ADD:


Airline industry has requested and demanded Congress stop oil speculation. I have my lobby on Capitol Hill work the Senators and Congressmen around the clock. But I do not how long they can hold.


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB12158192…
He has said that.





http://online.wsj.com/article/SB12137486…
his plan sux, obama is the man with the master plan

No comments:

Post a Comment